[Blind-international-students] resources for the blind

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 21:54:14 UTC 2010

Do we have a webcite yet? If so what is the web address? Do you have any comments on my add that I wrote and emailed you? I want to start distributing it as soon as possible.
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller