[Blind-international-students] resources for the blind

Info info at causesforchange.org
Wed Nov 24 21:58:19 UTC 2010

Hi All,
Happy Thanksgiving. It is great to see the communication.
Can anyone give some insight into FREE MATTER? Someone from Oregon attempted to help us by sending a used Braille machine and USPS  refused saying that the service was for within US only. If you have any suggestions, it would be very much appreciated.
Hina, the list is extremely helpful.
Sent from Zully