[Blind-international-students] social events for blind students in the NYC area

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 16:22:39 UTC 2010

This is a good idea Kate. Like Hina I wish I was in New York for get together. But perhaps some of us could consider doing the same thing in our city. You may want to consider sending a message to the NABS list.
Have fun.

Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller