[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:35:05 UTC 2010

hi zully,
I sent your braille writer request to sightexchange and i hope someone
will respond to our request for a braille writer. but maybe we can
talk to mail department to allow us to send equipment for free sent
through causis for change international to any where in the world. i
know the postal service has a weight limit, but since this is going to
be shipped by an organization we can talk to the postal service to
lift this  weight requirement. thanks.
hina.