[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 14:44:42 UTC 2010

I think the braille writer would meet the waight limit, but how much would it cost? This summer at the Friends of the International committee meeting one problem that Dr. Shroder mentioned which oftens comes up when sending equipment oversease is that the cost of shipping the equipment is sometimes more then the equipment itself. Plus we will have to see what are the restructions in the country where we are sending the braille writer and if we shiped it will it get to the proper person? Many times it does not. These are just somethings we have to consider.
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller