[Blind-international-students] Up With People

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 13:20:07 UTC 2010

hi rachna,
 welcome to the list and thanks for introducing yourself. It was nice
meeting you on our first conference call. as for the information you
forwarded, since most of us internationals don't have jobs and are not
financially in a position to travel much, are there any grants or
funding available for this? thanks.
hina.