[Blind-international-students] MEMBER OF NEW COMER

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 20:31:12 UTC 2011

Good morning, Ifin,

I was born in the United States but injoy exploring other languages
and cultures. I would love to hear of your experiences in Indonesia.
Are you a total?  I lost both eyes to retinal blastoma at the age of
18 months, and am thus totally blind.
Carly Mihalakis, Berkeley, California
I hop You are grit  all the things and happy  new yer.