[Blind-international-students] MEMBER OF NEW COMER

Muhammad Arifin arfintolis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:08:02 UTC 2011

Good evening  I am really happy, cause your commends

I am still low vision (TF12) but I was Operated three times, my eyes
got apacia-cataract when I was baby. Do You still study? and what
level are You?
I so miss will be there to Continue  My Education. Did You Mind for
giving me best way or any information/ suggestion.

my personal contacts:

Ym: ifinshandsome
Ym: Muh_ifin
Skype: ifinmakassar