[Blind-international-students] New member

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 01:49:14 UTC 2011

Hey Philip,

Cool to see your letter. Sweden is a very nice place to study. I went to
Stockholm in 2008 from the US. I used to live in Maryland. Currently, I am
doing some volunteer work in an orphanage in Beijing, but soon I have to
return to school to continue autumn semester. Oh, I am taking advanced
Swedish course. How is your life in New York and what you are doing there
now?

Crystal