[Blind-international-students] Advice on Securing a PHD

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:17:39 UTC 2012

Hi!
I am Shreyas
as far as I know, u can come to India & do ur PHD.
I know that India is a developing country & it is not good for a
person to come from other country & stay here.
But if u sincerely ask me what's the speciality of India?
I can say that
India is a combination of all countries Law as India was dominated by
many countries & it was a colony for Briton.
So, I suggest u this
Law is good in the capital of India that is Delhi
or u can do it from the most reputed institution of Puna which is a city name.
Please try out

--
in regards
Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy