[Blind-international-students] Anyone Here from Kyrgyzstan? Or Working With the Blind In Kyrgyzstan?

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:52:33 UTC 2012

Hi Everett,
I don't know anyone from that part of the world,
however, we, (the blind international) listserv would appreciate it if
you would use us  as a resource. We know many international students
who are blind and sometimes the transition can be perplexing and/or
down right difficult.
Unfortunately, many blind students don't know about our list. Many of
the international members on here would enjoy communicating with
others who are going through some of the same things that they have. A
personal connection is best.
We wrote all three centers a while back and asked them to use us as a
resource and contact for any international student. Not only did we
not here back from anyone, but there have been no joiners (that we
know of) from any students who are or have attended any of the
centers, so we don't know if this list info is being shared with them.

Thanks for your help in getting the word out.