[Blind-international-students] greetings, asking regarding part time jobs

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:03:29 UTC 2012

hi all
hope u all r fine
I am Shreyas & from India.
I am going abroad that is to U K for my further studies ( Under Grads )
So, can any one person who stays in U K help me?
I mean, I would like to work there for part time & earn money to live
my life or living.
So, can I do this?
I am totally blind.  Is it possible for me to live there in Brittten?
I may go either to U K or may be even U S as well. I am really not
sure but u people that is U S residence & U K residence, please tell
me whether can I do part time job although being blind & earn a living
there?
Will it effect my studies?
Which institution is good for perceiving economics?
Please help me members
I request u all
--
in regards