[Blind-international-students] Responding to (help emma video).

Guido Corona guidoc at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 16 02:48:29 UTC 2013

Mustafa, I would appreciate it if you refrained from introducing red herrings
on this thread, religious or otherwise.

On the other hand, if you really insist taking such deep offense about RNIB's
fundraising techniques, please go ahead and enjoy venting your lone anger...
Just do not be surprised if you do not always find world-wide sympathy for
it.

G.