[Blind-international-students] hi friends, i am from pakistan. I need some information about my 1 problem. Please help me out.

adda ikram id.ikramullah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:50:30 UTC 2013

my name is ikramullah. i am a blind person. I am from pakistan. I am
doing master in political science. But I want to get computer and
mobilety training, and become a computer trainer also become a soft
wair engineer. In my country no accommodation for blind people in
computer related subjects, and if i get this training from out of
country then i should have so much money. Actuly i come from poor
family. I can't afford this. I want you to all help me about, how i
can get finance support? And if u know any free training program? Or
if you know any center who help me out? Tell me Please friends
please. I am waiting. My email is: id.ikramullah at gmail.com