[Blind-international-students] hi friends, i am from pakistan. I need some information about my 1 problem. Please help me out.

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:14:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am from India.
Why don't you contact NGOs that work for the blind in Pakistan? I'm
sure they'll be able to help you. There must be many training centres
in big cities in Pakistan for training the visually impaired.
Alternatively, you can also learn independent living skills at any of
the training centres for the blind here in India like All India
Confederation for the Blind (AICB), Enable India, etc.