[Blind-international-students] The necessaty to redefine the cecity in Egypt.

Causes for Change International Info at CausesforChange.org
Tue Mar 11 04:36:19 UTC 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience as it teaches many of us out here interested in learning about programs and resources available to persons with disabilities in other countries.

it starts with one...