[Blind-international-students] The philosophy of education, theory and practicality.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:10:02 UTC 2014

Greetings.

Today we are talking about education and how significant to us it is nowadays.

Well at its inception, we need to ask the following question.

Do we have a stable system of education in Egypt?

Do we rely on respectable curriculums?, or everything works randomly.

Our system of education is quite ramble.

It does not rely on any strategic schemes.

We definitely have education crisis.

The main participants in the educational arena are the teacher and the student.

The student dislikes his teacher, and sometimes, he may even disrespect him.

Well in addition to the teacher, he is not into the field of teaching.

  He totally has lost his interest.

Well he  works just for living.

   Unfortunately, he has no sense of creativity or innovation.

Our system of education relys on stochastic, and it does not produce anything that is useful to pupils.

This is why  it was quite easy to postpone the semester commencement for couple of weeks, as if we were convinced that our children probably would not accomplish a great deal.

I knew it is frustrating but, it is the truth speaking out.

  I am afraid I cannot flatter our incompetent system of education.

Education is the gradual operation of acquiring knowledge and cognition.

But I fairly admit that we do not have cognitive education either.

Well in addition to the part that pertains to knowledge acquisition, we are much less than others on that regard.

The reason for that is we do not implement the system which allows the participants in the educational operation to equally interact.

The teacher does not interact with the student and vice versa.

The theory is that we have education in Egypt.

  But the practicality is that we do not have any type of education in Egypt.

We are just deluded.

Please, make no mistake.

To say we have a system of education in Egypt is a joke telling, but  nobody is laughing.

We rather are deeply crying.

I am afraid but this is the bitter truth.

I did not intend to disincentivise.

It is not the end of the world.

Reformations are possible.

We just need to recognize the core of the disease, so we can seek for the best remedy.

Well then, what is the first step in resolving our educational system?

In my humble opinion, it is to recognize the tremendous importance of the relationship between the teacher and his pupils.

What do they need from each other?

They need to have equal opportunities to integrate with each other.

Education is not just the transmission of some pieces of information committed by the teacher to the student.

It is a complete human relation which aims to flourish erudition and intellectual development.

People can basicly go online and obtain pieces of information they need.

  So it is  definitely not the mere role of the teacher to just transmit information.

His role is much further than that.

The teacher has to thoroughly cultivate and adapt his pupils.

  He has to train them on how  to integrate with each other in a teamwork.

  He has to teach his pupil how to firmly disagree with his ilders, whilst he maintains his deference and courtesy.

Pupils are predominantly effected by the way their teacher behaves.

If the teacher tend to tolerate them using distasteful language with each other, he should expect them to go beyond their boundaries at some point.

Our system of education is quite broken, it is outdated, and it desperately demands to be reconstructed.

We need to seek for critical thinkers and qualified educators.

Without serious education, Egyptian people will fell in farther in uninterrupted phases of darkness.

People were fooled at the times of voting because of their massive ignorance.

Religion were misused wickedly to hectic them, and to get uneducated votes on the side of particular parties.

This is how important education really is.

That is what I have got for the time being.

In the meantime, and until I render another post, stay blessedly, and peace be with you.