[Blind-international-students] Blind people and challenging the legal system.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:24:47 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

Are you frustrated being made to feel marginalized?

Are you feeling ripped off, stuck in a corner and misapprehended?

  Why you do not have a genuine representation in the society?

In giving respect to your substantial credentials, why are you being treated as if you are insignificant?

Most of the time, we as blind people expend much of our criticism focused on reprobating the skeptic attitude of the society.

We basically give it much attention, and then we get no  wellfare out of that.

Why we desire to plead for their empathy whilst we quite recognize that they even cannot represent us?

Whenever we scrutinize blind people social pursuits, the conversation somehow inclines towards a sort of hictic influence.

Well, that is not my interest nor the purpose of posting this.

I am here to basically wage my strident repudiation against charity based organizations, which are
miserably manipulating our issue.

We are not demeaningly soliciting for financial aid, but unfortunately, these charity based organizations are fallaciously chasing for this material privilege  on our behalf, until we looked like money mendicants to the public arena.

I recognize it is a rough thing to admit but, it basically complys to the truth.

I will particularly restrict my strident criticism to the current situation of blind people in Egypt.

I will suggest what I think of what should have been implemented after the revolution, in order to significantly improve the situation of blind people in Egypt, and to thoroughly rehabilitate them about their rights from the legal perspective.

Blind people in Egypt should have sought for establishing a unitedly formal league, and this committee is faithfully obliged to attain the following.

   1; • To officially represent blind people in the parliament and in other relevant assemblies.

2; •To significantly assist blind people promoting awareness and comprehensive advocacy about their legal rights, and to increasingly qualify eligible proponents, attorneys and so forth to courageously  speak up for blind people legal rights in even the supreme court if that is necessary.

    3; •Upon the blind national League of Egypt, it is mandatory to  broadly dispense its legal exertion into the maximum strength, to unfeignedly ensure that blind people are being recruited based on their qualifications, and to critically seek for  legally confronting any discrimination from employers or business owners.

   I comprehend I am being enormously theoretical but, it is the only respectful manner for us to have actual representation and esteemed  presence in the society.

Otherwise, we will just talk and nothing will change.

I believe  we have nothing to do with attitudinal disposals.

What matters to us is how should we proceed for our legal rights.

I quite insist that in order for us to be properly respected in the mass social arena, we should persistently engage to facilitate and guard our affairs legitimately.

No one respects indigents who essentially rely on alms to supply themselves financially.

It is quite disgraceful.

I have intended to relatively shorten this essay as much as possible, but it seems that it is going to be lengthened.

I have a job at the moment, but I am certainly displeased with the fact of being paid by  undisclosed third party which is a charity organization.

The contract I assigned decisively states this reality.

I currently work for a Call Center in Egypt called (Exceed).

I work there as a customer service agent for (Telecom Egypt).

  It is a temporary job until I can inshallah find something better.

In spite of me being relatively unsated of this job, but I am tremendously jeopardized  with the fact that my  salary based is provided by charitable aid, and that the company administration has deliberately attempted to utterly veil this fact from me.

That was quite offensive to my dignity.

My corporate executives have deliberately attempted to keep me disinformed about this.

Consequently, I am quite offended, and I consider them to be quite deceitful and heavily dishonest.

They are notoriously practicing   knavery.

I seriously want to submit a formally resignation letter but, that would have rationally been indiscernible unless I can find a prized alternative.

   I publicly condemn the dishonorable policy of this company.

But initially, it is the legal system here which I shall stridently incriminate.

Someone may ask why I am openly disclosing this?

At its inception, I intend to publicly criticize what I think of as incorrect domestically.

Well particularly, regarding blind people legal concerns, it is totally unacceptable here in Egypt.

I have constantly been quite the rebellious  guy when it comes to Egyptian skeptic attitude and these prejudicially backward assumptions.

Here in Egypt, blind people are worthwhile for  massively broadcasted televised interviews by which the station proprietors  can generate a significant amount of commercial enterprise.

Currently, the situation of blind people in Egypt is drammatically deteriorated.

It is not just about merely having a job.

For me, it is much more crucial than just that.

It is a matter of legislative implementation and recognition.

I apologize for widely cross listing this stridently criticizing post.

I just hope it is not considered unsolicited by many.

My primary objective of widely sending this out is to basically practice my written English on different levels, and at the same time, to gladly receive various thoughts and opinions on the subject.

That certainly helps heightening my apprehension of such matters.

I want to hear more about  similarly waged combats on legal grounding which blind people were part of somewhere in the world.

   If I am enthusiastic to create a national council which aims at serving blind people legal rights across the country, what is the subsequently practical pace?

I can easily reach and gather many blind people across Egypt.

If we are  properly congregated, what is the next step forward?

   I am glad to hear about somehow approximate experiences and what types of obstacles people had to face.

Just to critically emphasize, but I definitely realize that my goal is beyond convenience, and it demands interminable perseverance and ultimate forbearance.

  I am keen to hear from other people regarding this subject in particular.

It is my premium principle to respectfully dignify blind people when it comes to our common affairs.

It is the only vital solution and otherwise, we will just be good for a laugh or almsgiving at our best.

I hope that the essence of this post is fairly discerned.

I apologize if my post has accidentally offended anyone.

I apologize for sending this out to everyone.

All your feedback, suggestions regarding the national league proposition and related thoughts are highly appreciated.

Mostafa Almahdy.

“It is always hope which gives meaning to life”.