[Blind-international-students] seeking requirements for studying abroad like US, UK, Canada being blind

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:15:09 UTC 2014

hey all!
hope all u people doing good!
As the above subject says it all, I am Shreyas from India and doing my
1st year Bachelors degree in economics, history & political science!
So, being a visually impaired, what criterias should student hold to
study in countries like USA, UK or Canada?
Also, in such reputed universities like, Stanford, Harward, London
School of Economics & political science?
I am looking to do my masters there for my MBA in Finance or, Masters
in Economics!
Also, what exams should I take and, being visually impaired, will i
face any chalanges in taking exams?
And, are there any scollarships for blind?
Please experts, throw some light on this!