[Blind-international-students] Taking the GRE

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:37:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I had another question regarding GRE. it looks like we're required to
take the paper-based test if we use any accommodations on the test (or
that is what the ETS Disability Services told me). However, the
paper-based test is only offered three times a year, and that too at
select locations. Does this mean that we can take the ETS only three
times a year with accommodations? Does anyone have any experience with
this?

Best,