[Blind-international-students] Taking the GRE

Imran Ahmed imran.altaf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 18:50:16 UTC 2015

Hi Elif,
I am actualy also considering taking my GMAT in order to apply for
MBA. Is it possible for you to put me in touch with your friend who
took this exam successfully on the computer? Furthermore, what
accessible resources did she use to prepare for the exam? Your help
would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Imran.

--
Imran Ahmed|Jaws Script Writer/Assistive Technology Instructor
Bosma Enterprises