[Blind-rollers] question about grocery shopping

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 02:17:55 UTC 2009

Hi Courtney,

Grocery shopping...well, I go with a sighted friend, but there are other
ways. When I was at the Carroll Center, I was suppose to go to the market
and ask for a courtasy shopper. I never actually did this though because my
program ended.

Personally I like going with a sighted friend much better anyway.

Jen

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!