[Blind-rollers] Job Interview

Carol Rucker carkarrucker at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 22 21:50:17 UTC 2009

Dear Becky...I don't have any better answer for the job interview other than what already given here. But I do agree with the comment you made (don't all say they have to, its a law) I hear that so often from so many people that it makes me bad. Still, more than 95%, not too many building are handicapped accessible, law, or no law. With most of the older churches they are not handicap accessible. They're proud of their many steps especially in the city. I am finding this is true since I have been looking high and low for an apartment, and its seems the only apartments that are accessible are in the run down neighborhood. I guess they are renovated these older neighborhood. Since its a law to make these new places accessible they seems to be the only few available; but who wants to wheel around the corner or up the next block, and take a changes on their life. Sorry for getting off the subject I am just tier of hearing, but its the law statement, from so many social workers and well mean helpful people.

Carol Rucker
carkarrucker at earthlink.net
610-734-3540