[Blind-rollers] modifications.

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:46:23 UTC 2009

Hi all.  Can you tell me what needs to be modified I in a house for a
wheelchair?  This house has no wheelchair accessibility because I never
needed in the past.  How wide do doorways need to be?  Ramps,go that,
what about stove and such.  Basically any modifications that needs to be
made.

Thanks,

Holly Alonzo

www.hollyalonzo.com <http://www.hollyalonzo.com/>

  <outbind://18/Never%20Giving%20Up%20Hope_files/image002.jpg>
You can get a copy of my book online at
http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

If you would rather Order a book directly from me.  You may send an
email to

booksales at hollyalonzo.com

and request a copy.  A payment method can be arranged.  I will do
whatever is best for you.

I have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on solid
white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to read.  I
also have accessible electronic copies for those using screen readers.
Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

All profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
Brainstem Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you can.