[Blind-rollers] modifications.

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:01:24 UTC 2009

Hi Holly,

What modifications your house needs depends on the specific needs of
your disability. (e.g. I use fewer grab bars than someone who is a
quad)Just measure the wheelbase of your chair for the doorways. The
slope of the ramp (and consequently the amount of space it takes up)
is determined by the height that you are trying to reach. (e.g. 1 foot
of rise for every one foot of ramp is the steepest is should be. Hope
this helps.

Paul