[Blind-rollers] modifications.

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:51:55 UTC 2009

This is off topic.  But are you the same person That I remember from GDB
class you and your guide at the time got out of the twin towers alive?

Holly Alonzo
www.hollyalonzo.com

You can get a copy of my book online at
http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

If you would rather Order a book directly from me.  You may send an
email to
booksales at hollyalonzo.com
and request a copy.  A payment method can be arranged.  I will do
whatever is best for you.

I have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on solid
white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to read.  I
also have accessible electronic copies for those using screen readers.
Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

All profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
Brainstem Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you can.