[Blind-rollers] sighted guide?

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:41:44 UTC 2009

Hi all.  Tired of my questions yet?  ;) lol.  Well, I am wondering can
you do sighted guide while in a wheelchair?  Obviously the chair can be
guided, because there are guide dog schools with dogs that do this, but
how is it guided?  How does sighted guide work, if at all.  Thanks.

Holly Alonzo

www.hollyalonzo.com <http://www.hollyalonzo.com/>

 Holly book cover thumbnail
<http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz42/hollyalonzo/Hollybookcoverthumb
nail.jpg> Never Giving Up Hope

 You can get a copy of my book online at
http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

If you would rather order a book directly from me, you may send an email
booksales at hollyalonzo.com and request a copy.  A payment method can be
arranged.  I will do whatever is best for you.

I have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on solid
white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to read.  I
also have accessible electronic copies for those using screen readers.

 Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

 All profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
Brainstem Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you can.