[Blind-rollers] canes

Holly Alonzo mommaholly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:11:30 UTC 2009

Thanjks everyone for the info.  I emailed my old O&M instructor and she
said that someone would have to come out and measure me.  That could
take a while, that is why I was asking.  I should have my chair in about
a week or so.  Getting a pronto M71 wish me luck.

Holly Alonzo

www.hollyalonzo.com

Holly book cover thumbnailNever Giving Up Hope

You can get a copy of my book online at

http://stores.lulu.com/hollyalonzo

If you would rather Order a book directly from me.  You may send an
email to
booksales at hollyalonzo.com
and request a copy.  A payment method can be arranged.  I will do
whatever is best for you.

I have a print copy and an electronic copy.  The print copy is on solid
white paper with 14 point font, easier for low vision people to read.  I
also have
accessible electronic copies for those using screen readers.

Print copies are $13 and the electronic copy is $7.

All profits from books sales will go toward funding for the Auditory
Brainstem Implant.  Please support and buy a book if you can.