[Blind-rollers] Blind Roller in Northern California

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 04:38:20 UTC 2009

Hi Angela --
Welcome to the list.
I don't know if anyone on the list is from CA but hope they will answer you
if they are subscribed and reading their mail. Do you think your friend
would like to subscribe? Does he have a computer and can he use it?
This list has been quiet for a while for some reason. It would be nice to
hear from a new member and maybe discuss any issues of interest.
I would like to muster some interest in a meeting at the convention in July.
Is anyone out there going to Detroit for the convention this year?
Are there any issues you would like addressed, or do you have ideas for
activities for the group? Please post, or come present your ideas at the
convention.
Take care and have a great week!
--le