[Blind-rollers] Blind Roller in Northern California

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Mar 4 02:11:53 UTC 2009

Paul, you say you are in San Francisco? I'm looking for someone I can put in
contact with a gentleman in Yuba City, just north of Sac. He is in a
wheelchair, and is losing his vision. Not being a blind roller myself, I
would like to get him in contact with others who could better help him deal
with the unique challenges you folks face. I don't think he's aware of the
Blind Rollers' division.