[Blind-rollers] Blind Roller in Northern California

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 05:44:04 UTC 2009

Paul,

As I look to embark on independence training, I've had a number of
people inform me that my only options, as I am a person who uses a
walker/wheelchair, would be to use paratransit, with the emplication
that trains/busses were not accessible.  Most of the backlash,
surprisingly enough, has come from the disability community.  (I am
referring to no one here in particular, more the community in general)
 I suppose what I needed most was to simply have someone tell me that
with work and training it was possible.  Also, any generalized tips
would be welcome.
Courtney