[Blind-rollers] Blind Roller in Northern California

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Wed Mar 4 05:49:59 UTC 2009

Again, Linda, I'm not myself a blind roller. I'm blind, but not a roller. I
was however a student at the Colorado Center for the Blind, where there was
a lady receiving training who was in a wheelchair and had very little sight.
She seemed to do OK using the public busses. Perhaps you should contact the
CCB. Eric woods was one of the instructors who taught her, and he is
excellent at what he does.