[Blind-rollers] FaceBook

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 26 21:47:23 UTC 2009

Hi friends,

I tried FaceBook. Even though I have a fair amount of vision, it took me quite some time to get used to it. Also, it really requires DSL and all the lateest bells and whistles. It didn't show me a whole lot, to be honest. Got off it a few weeks ago on account of the new Terms of Service, which I didn't like. reportedly, they have gone back to the original terms of service, but I have my doubts. Also, my sister tells me they have changed the interface yet again. Somehow I doubt that the change was in the direction of accessibility and usibility.

Just saying...

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry