[Blind-rollers] FaceBook

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Mar 26 22:19:12 UTC 2009

Kerry, it happens that I am working with a group of federationists from
California, along side Anne Taylor from national, on providing Facebook with
feedback so that they can improve the accessibility of their web site. Would
you be so kind as to send me an account of the troubles you have been having
with it, so I can forward it to our Facebook contact? Send it offlist at

fowlers at syix.com

Thank you
Angela Fowler