[Blind-rollers] official

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 22:29:19 UTC 2009

Wow, sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad you are doing well!
I also had a bit of a scare with my right foot -- that is my good leg and
the only leg I can bear full weight on. However this week I thought I had
broken my foot -- it was excruciating -- but I had to step on it anyway to
get in and out of the car to go to the ER.  Xrays were inconclusive except
that there were no "acute" fractures. I was glad, didn't need a foot
surgery, but I still had to battle pain to get around.
Fortunately I'm also doing well right now -- the extreme pain has gone away
and my family thinks it may have been gout, which my nephew had in his foot
a few years ago and which felt just like what I described.
I am going to look it up and read about it -- I always thought it was an
auto-immune disorder, but I haven't read about it yet.

Oh, and speaking of my nephew, he gave us a major surprise by showing up at
our doorstep today for mother's day -- in honor of my mother who lives with
me.  My nephew lives in North Carolina and we live in Minnesota.  We had no
idea he was traveling up here.  Quite fun!
He is staying a week.

Well keep rolling all!
Happy Mother's day! oh and for those of us who aren't mothers, happy aunt's
day, or happy neighbor's day or whatever you want to celebrate!
And be sure to remember the mothers in your life.
--le