[Blind-rollers] doors

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 16:11:14 UTC 2009

Holly think about fire doors and how they automatically close after you.
Now you don't need anything that heavy duty for a door.  We got ours at Wal
Mart. Ours though was for a gate so not strong enough to close a door I
would not think anyway.  So a hard ware store should know exactly what you
need. Ours was two metal plates on a hinge. The hinge has a spring. You can
pull apart the metal plates, but boy watch your fingers when you let go.
The spring will clap the metal together.

I don't know though what one would look like for a door, maybe similar, but
I don't know.

Becky hugging you tightly