[Blind-rollers] car topper

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 19:52:14 UTC 2010

Those car topper wheelchair carriers are really neat. It is a box that is
attached to the top of the car.  There is a button that opens the box like a
dresser drawer.  This chain thing comes down with a bar at the end.  The bar
is slid under the seat of the folded manual wheelchair.  You push another
button and the chair raises straight up then tilts lying flat and the
dresser drawer closes keeping the manual chair dry from the elements.

So Laura's set up was different than the ones we saw.  The gal I knew had
her car topper on a small station wagon.  I should say they should be fine
on a midsized car.

Becky and Jake

database 5400 (20100826) __________

http://www.eset.com