[Blind-rollers] New Lists on nfbnet.org

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 17:02:14 UTC 2010

I have tried to navigate the site and could not do it....and that was the
bank manager that gave me this info.

In a message dated 11/8/2010 11:48:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
abletec at gmail.com writes:

I think  that before asking bank employees, u should go onto their
website, sign up  for an online account, & take it for a spin. You'll
never really know  until u do that. Then, if there are problems, u can
sort that out w/the  technology folks. Asking a customer service rep
will likely not get u the  answers u need.

Make sure list mails are not going into your junk  folders.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blind-rollers_nfbnet.org/agapedew%40ao

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blind-rollers_nfbnet.org/souljourner%4

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blind-rollers_nfbnet.org/abletec%40gmail.com

--