[Blind-rollers] New Lists on nfbnet.org

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 01:44:07 UTC 2010

Peter,
This is the email she sent that are "programs" that are compatible with
their banking system.  These do not appear to be any programs I was exposed
to at San Antonio School for Blind when I was introduced to all the programs.
 These programs seem like regular banking programs people use for their
bookkeeping at home or office???

Deb – Here is the  list:
Export to Microsoft  Money® 2004 and below (OFC Format)
Export via Active Statement® to Microsoft  Money® (OFX Format)
Export  via WebConnect® to Quicken®
Export via WebConnect® to  Quickbooks®
Export to Quicken 98® or below (QIF Format - 2 digit  years)
Export  to Quicken 99® through Quicken 2004 (QIF Format - 4 digit  years)
Export to Spreadsheet (Comma Delimited Text Format - 2 digit  years)
Export to Spreadsheet (Comma Delimited Text Format - 4 digit  years)
I hope this might help you determine  what will work for you.
Elaine K.  Palmer
Manager Loyalsock  Office
Woodlands  Bank
2450 E. 3rd  St.
Williamsport, PA 17701
Tel  570-320-2495
Fax  570-327-1732
_epalmer at woodlandsbank.com_ (mailto:epalmer at woodlandsbank.com)
_www.woodlandsbank.com_ (http://www.woodlandsbank.com)
Do banks have to offer accessibility  to their website if they offer it to
their regular customers???? Just wondering  about "reasonable"
accommodation????  What made me so frustrated is moving  is very stressful anyway and
some of my cords are missing to things like my  scanner etc (and they broke my
printer) from the move which totally frustrated  me that people were not
careful with my stuff I need for daily life so I am  having to try to maintain
my family financial affairs without them.  We  lived back to the town I grew
up as a child, worked as a minister and I felt  treated so different in the
wheelchair and being visually impaired.  I  thought it was just me but my
nurse had gone with me to the bank and she said  the lady was quite
disrespectful to me.  I am glad you wrote back...I just  realized I was very
frustrated about this....thanks for listening. I really need  to get tapped into the
local Blind Association because in Texas I had my  caseworker who was
always there to listen but I rarely needed her but changing  locations has short
circuited me, I guess..thanks...deb wells

_Woodlands Bank_ (http://www.woodlandsbank.com/)   <<<<link

In a message dated 10/29/2010 9:15:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,