[Blind-rollers] breaks

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 04:08:19 UTC 2011

So you are saying that the chair can't stop moving when you hit the stop
button or however power chairs are controlled.When I stop the movement of
the namual chair wheels, the chair stops immediately.  But a power chair
can't fully stop right away as it takes a few seconds to engage what it
needs to to fully stop. Can someone guesstimate how far you roll forward
until you reach a full stop.

This is so interesting as I have always wondered about this question.

Becky and Jake