[Blind-rollers] New member: introduction

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 17:16:31 UTC 2011

Welcome Cory, smile.  I am Becky from the great State of Washington.  I have
a degenerative bone disorder, so never quite know when I will be in a
wheelchair.  I am two years walking after a life changing accident.

Welcome we are a quiet, but fun group. So ask away or talk about how you do
things for yourself and others.  Wheelchairs can cage one into thinking they
are helpless.  Plus the addition of pane and it is just about cemented,
unless you have a fighting spirit as you obviously do.  We have brainstormed
about how to get things done, shortcuts etc.  You never know you might have
the answer that none of us could figure out, smile.

I work out of my home with a knitting business, "Butterfly Knitting."  I
have customers all over the country.  I just got done making ponchos for two
little granddaughters of my customer in Arizona.  Sold  a throw to a gal in
Pennsylvania. I am presently covering hangers for a customer here in
Washington.  Trying my hand at making Cowls.I would be very pleased to work
with you to make a product you have always wanted.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

What is nice about my business, everything is customized to you. So if you
need a poncho that won't catch in the tires, like you buy off the shelf, we
can work together to make it the perfect length. Need a cover for your legs
that keeps the back of your legs warm also, let's talk and design together.

Oopse, slipped into a commercial, shy smile.  I just love what I do, so
please forgive me, smile.

Welcome!

Becky and guide dog Jake