[Blind-rollers] New member: introduction

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:32:13 UTC 2011

Welcome Cory! My name's Jewel. I'm a 230-something living in Raliegh,
North Carolina. I am a full-time student. I lost my eyesight due to a
chemical burn to the face and secondary glaucoma, and currently have
3/360 in my right eye only (the left was removed after a serious
infection). I also have fibromyalgia. Right now, I use a wheelchair
only when I will be going long distances (such as at DisneyWorld this
past summer!), but know that fibromyalgia gets worse with age, so I
don't know where I'll be ten or twenty years from now.

Like was said, this list is quiet but fun, so feel free to speak up
and discuss issues or solutions you might have!

~Jewel