[Blind-rollers] side walk unusable

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Apr 8 15:47:51 UTC 2012

Get to the City Council meetings and testify before them with notes. Hand
each of them a concise write up of the problem, steps you have taken to
resolve the problem, and what they will do with and for you for resolution.

Please spell check this write up and make sure you have good grammar.

I was a Human Relations Commissioner in Pennsylvania. It was so difficult
for us to take people seriously whose testimony was disjointed, and the
complaint badly written. No one expects an English dissertation, but clear
points are expected even in ASL.

Just an opinion.
Forgive my lack of capitalization. My wrist is broken still, sy.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com