[Blind-rollers] Fire Station4's Response

AgapeDEW at aol.com AgapeDEW at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 03:25:30 UTC 2012

I need help guys....I need anyone who would be willing to share if they got
 a power wheelchair Tier 4....and was assisted in paying for it with
medicaid  this year. I am having problems getting it because they are saying
now...after a  year...that the doctor who makes the decision does not think the
wheelchair is  safe due to my vision loss. I have been visually impaired
since 2006 AND been in  wheelchair that long. This just is a more supportive
wheelchair with neck  support/leg braces because hip is turning out and it
tilts back to take pressure  off my spine. My needs are changing. (although dr
from medicaid does not think  so) I have a hearing coming up and if I can
show  presidence...meaning....medicaid paid for someone else's...this will make
the  judge rule in my favor....so please write me back if medicaid paid for
your  wheelchair. thanks...deb