[Blind-rollers] travel

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon May 14 16:31:36 UTC 2012

LinkedIn
CHERYL ECHEVARRIA has sent you a message.
Date: 5/14/2012
Subject: I will have my own show on thruoureyes.org
Good morning:

This is Cheryl Echevarria, President of the Travel and Tourism Division of
the National Federation of the Blind, and owner of Echevarriatravel.com.
Recently I was asked by the WTOE Radio, THRUOUREYES.ORG, if I would like to
do a 1 hour show once a month, I said yes. The show will discuss all things
travel for the Blind. Talking independent travel, and giving advice, as well
as, what is new within the travel and tourism division. My first show is
pre-recorded and will air on Wednesday, May 30th at 8PM Eastern, then the
show will air live, the 1st Monday of the Month at 8pm.

Also I have a radio show on Spreaker.com, which is my own show, I talk
travel and play favorite music the link is:
http://www.spreaker.com/show/the_echevarria_travel_show. If you go to the
link and just subscribe, you will receive an e-mail when the show is
available. Enjoy and Safe Traveling. Oh yes one more thing, if you are
attending the National Convention in Dallas, TX, the shuttle service
information from either Love Field or Dallas/Fort Worth is in the April
Braille Monitor, if you need further assistance please let me know. Thank
you. Cheryl Echevarria

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com