[Blind-rollers] Hi from a new member

Eva Liebhart nixprivates at gmx.de
Tue May 22 14:28:17 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I don't know if new members usually introduce themselves here, but I just
think it polite to do so.

My name is Eva Liebhart, I am 43 and probably the only German on this list.
I grew up completely blind and with an additional infantile cerebral palsy,
so neither physical disability nor visual impairment are completely new to
me. But still my situation changed when I had a stroke last summer, after
which I am more or less completely unable to walk and can't use my left hand
like before. I heard about this mailing list on Twitter, and as there is
none of its kind in German, I thought I'd join this one. I have no
expectations whatsoever, just want to see who is here, if there is anything
you might help me with or if I can  help you.

Regards

Eva