[Blind-rollers] Hi from a new member

Brian Langlois langlois2 at verizon.net
Tue May 22 15:03:09 UTC 2012

Hello, Eva,
My wife, Leslie is totally blind since birth (1953) and was diagnosed with
secondary progressive multiple sclerosis 10 years ago.
She is unable to walk, cannot talk very well and has trouble with hand
control.
Since last summer, when she had a problem with bowel obstruction, she had to
be hospitalized and subsequently went to a nursing home.
I have been working to obtain more Personal Care Assistants to come to our
house to provide the care she needs.
Hopefully, withing a couple of weeks, she will be home.
I don't post very often on this list, but welcome.
Your English is quite good, by the way.
Brian Langlois
Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA