[Blind-rollers] Blind-rollers Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 8 04:10:03 UTC 2012

Hi, Kerry,
I would have gone to the emergency room then, but they wouldn't have been able to do a major diagnosis right away because the pain was minor.
When I did go later on, I was told it was better that way then a diagnosis would have been made.
I will feel more worse off spasms now than before when I was injured in the past.
Still, best thing for me to do is pick up the pieces and move on with life.
It's too precious to be taken for granted.
*Smiles*
Bibi