[Blind-rollers] Reinspection/big snow storm

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 23:13:49 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Dale and I were able to get a reinspection of our apartment and no problems occured and happily, nothing was said about my electric wheelchair.
I decided to have it parked in front of the table in the living room to avoid any unnecessary hassle.
I did talk with my father over the phone and let him know that if he had anymore questions or concerns, he could contact the apartment manager directly downstairs in the office at her extention.
This weekend, I'm using Accessaride to go to the bowling alley as we're getting a big snow storm which may hit in the afternoon.
Thankfully if or when it does happen, I'll be in a nice, warm van to drop me off back in front of my apartment complex.
All's well that ends well...
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf