[Blind-rollers] the snow, the travel and more

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 23:44:08 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
My husband Dale and I went out to Metro caring to get some more food to hold us over until pay day.
Everything was going smoothly until our return trip home.
Back at the 30th and Downing light rail station, the route38 going to Applewood came flying into the station, pulled up to where I had some dificulty accessin the bus while I was in my power chair.
Dale couldn't see him either because of how the wind was blowing.
Once I found out from some passengers it was the bus that I needed which pulled off, I was very frustrated and not just the cold, but to top it off, in lots of pain.
When I was talking with the route38 East bound driver, I told him what happened and broke down into tears.
The emotional melt down was very rough I can say.
i'm happy to say that Dale and I are home safe and sound in a warm apartment.
Both of us will rest up for a while.
As for the bus driver who did what they did, I leave it in the hands of the father upstairs in the skies upon RTD (Regional Transportation District) dealing with it all.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf